We are hiring a Material Flow & Robotics Engineer
Ansök senast 30 september
At Northvolt, sustainability provides a bedrock to our mission of building a green lithium ion battery to enable the European transition to a clean, carbon-neutral energy future. We intend to set a new benchmark for sustainable manufacturing, not only of batteries but for manufacturing at large.
In order to be a qualified candidate, you need to have Swedish residency and have a valid work permit.
About the job
We are looking for an intralogistics engineer for the Material Flow Automation Team in the Blueprint Organization (e.g. AGVs, Transfer Stations, Automatic Storage Systems or Buffers, Robots, etc). You will play a vital role in designing the infrastructure for enabling efficient and innovative material flow throughout the battery manufacturing process for our next big projects.
- Shape the future of material handling in the battery manufacturing environment by creating the best solution concepts with suppliers in the design phase for material flow automation systems in advanced factories.
- Coordinate and execute the design work of the equipment together with the suppliers and with other Northvolt departments (e.g. Construction, Strategy, Process, Purchasing, Digitization, Manufacturing).
- Produce process flowcharts & concept documenation, identify interfaces with process equipment, and develop robust equipment solutions
- Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers in a international setting.
- Ensure suppliers understand and adhere to Northvolt’s technical standards.
You have about three years of experience within industrial engineering, production engineering, intralogistics and/or project planning. You have great English written and oral skills.
How to apply
To apply for the service, click on "Apply for the service" above and fill in the form or log in with your Linkedin account below. Please contact recruiter Linn Saxon via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number: 072-601 48 37. If you have any questions or concerns.
We work with ongoing selection and may fill the position as soon as we have found the right person. Therefore send in your application as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!
- Location: Stockholm
- Type of employment: full time consultant, hired by Lernia but working for Northvolt
- Appointment: as soon as possible
- Business travel: may occure
- Direct employment
Lernia is the way forward
Lernia is one of Sweden's largest companies in staffing, vocational training and matching of jobseekers. We help people with education and jobs and companies with skills solutions. We have developed individuals' skills according to the needs of the labor market for over 100 years and staffed the Swedish industry for 20 years. In 2020, sales were SEK 2 billion, we have about 6,000 employees and are located all over the country. Our goal is at least 10,000 jobs each year. Read more about our work to develop solutions that lead to jobs and a successful business life at [www.lernia.se] (https://www.lernia.se/).
Adrian Runsten, Rekryterare
Har du frågor om tjänsten och vill komma i kontakt med ansvarig rekryterare, ring Kundservice