Electrical Technicians wanted!
Ansök senast 1 augusti
Are you our next electrical prototype Technician?
Are you a skilled electrician with excellent communication skills in the English language? We’re looking for electrical prototype technichians, with 2+ years of experience in battery manufacturing for a well-known exiciting company in Stockholm. Send your application today!
In order to be a qualified candidate, you need to have swedish residency and have a valid work permit. We only accept your resume in English!
About the company
Our client works with battery manufacturing for electric cars with a strong environmental focus.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will be building the electrical prototyping of li-ion battery systems such as modules, packs and racks.
Your day-to-day assignments will include:
- Manufacturing prototype electrical components for battery trials and tests:
- In close collaboration with the Quality and Engineering teams, ensure manufactured prototypes are running according to standards and specifications.
- Commission and troubleshooting of products with internal customers
- Secure and set up work area, including tools, equipment and a stock of standard components, in collaboration with the manufacturing team.
- Build a network of supply partners, with the help of the company’s Supply Chain, to secure quickly components for prototype build
- 2+ years in electrical prototype, manufacturing or maintenance context with proven hands-on experience
- Education in electrical or mechanical field
- Experience with electrical schematics
- High voltage training and safety awareness a big plus
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral. Swedish is a plus
- Ability to work independently under time pressure
- Resourceful and creative person to find solutions on the spot
- Attention to details and uncompromising attitude towards quality
- Excellent social skills
- You need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, under high pressure to deliver.
About the employment
- Location: Stockholm, Liljeholmen
- Employment: full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- form of employment: temporary employment 3-6 months
About the application process:
You apply by clicking on apply at the bottom of this job ad. We want you to attach your CV and personal letter with your application where you describe your relevant experience for the role. Unfortunately, we do not include applications received by letter or e-mail in the recruitment process.
We're continuously working with our selection and interviews. The position may be filled before the application period ends.
For questions about this role - email us on: email@example.com
For application problems and technical questions - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lernia är ett av Sveriges största bemanningsföretag och 2018 förmedlade vi 11 400 bemanningskonsulter. Som konsult kan du prova på olika roller, dra nytta av din befintliga kompetens eller kanske ta nästa steg i karriären, samtidigt som du har samma trygghet som hos andra företag. Vi har kollektivavtal och erbjuder bl.a. friskvårdsbidrag, tjänstepension, fem veckors semester, försäkringar enligt kollektivavtal och målsamtal. Välkommen till Lernia – vi är problemlösaren på arbetsmarknaden! Läs mer på lernia.se.
Jenna Almosawi, Rekryterare
Har du frågor om tjänsten och vill komma i kontakt med ansvarig rekryterare, ring Kundservice