Flygspeditör till C.H. Robinson
Ansök senast 31 januari
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
The open position
As a Global Forwarding Representative – Air department, you will have the opportunity to directly support customer supply chains by helping to move their freight efficiently and effectively. In this role you will be responsible for the operational handling and follow-up of a portfolio of air customers. customer service to internal and external customers, agents and offices worldwide.
- Collaborate with co-workers, international C.H. Robinson offices, and third-party agents to ensure efficiency, excellent customer service, and continued customer relationship development
- Coordinate and mentor cargo bookings and shipment needs
- Understand and manage financial details of shipments for proper billing of customers
- Generate, file, and maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, shipment documentation, etc.
- Provide support (reporting, documentation, etc.) to internal and external customers (Sales Executives and Account Managers)
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and how that applies to logistics needs
- Respond to office inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution
- Fluent English speaker
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow up
- Established track record of dealing with customers and being client focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the internet
- Knowledge or coursework in Supply Chain, Logistics and or International Business a plus
Ann-Christin Hansson, Rekryterare
Har du frågor om tjänsten och vill komma i kontakt med ansvarig rekryterare, ring Kundservice