Service minded community host to Colive in Haninge
Ansök senast 15 december
Service minded Community Host to COLIVE in Haninge
About the role
Our client is now looking for a Community Host for their coliving hub Aquila in Handen, Haninge. An exciting role where you get hired directly by our client. The company is leading the market in modern and social living called coliving. Coliving is a smart residential solution and a completely new way of living for those wanting the social and cost-effective aspects of co-habituating. Please read more at Colive.se!
We are looking for driven, service minded candidates who want a fun workspace with responsibilities and lots of social interaction. Does this sound like you? Welcome to apply today!
Tasks and responsibilities
The role as Community Host at COLIVE is foremost focused on home cleaning with a bit of administrative responsibilities. Other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Broadly working with, among other things, weekly planning for cleaning, maintenance, follow-up and error reporting.
- You work with weekly cleaning of common areas in shared apartments and with ongoing cleaning of other common areas.
- You are actively working with hosting in the hub. Have dialogues with the residents orally and via digital channels.
- You carry out management tasks such as fire safety rounds, overview of digital systems (such as locks, camera systems, booking systems and wi-fi connection) and continuous review of fixtures such as furniture and other equipment.
- You also receive error reporting from tenants and communicate with suppliers about deviations, solve these and provide feedback to those affected.
- You work with arranging for the moving in and out of tenants.
- You are responsible for ordering necessary supplies.
We are looking for you who has similar experience of the tasks and is used to a high tempo working environment. You need to be thorough in your work and good at cleaning and keeping tidy. You must also be autonomous and self-disciplined since the role requires that you take responsibility for your work and make sure your tasks get completed.
- Completed high school (gymnasiet)
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speech. Swedish is a bonus.
- Experience from cleaning hotels or equivalent.
- B driver’s license. (B-körkort).
Your personal qualities will be important for this role. You need to be very service minded with a good ability to create relationships and communicate with the residents. You need to be able to take own initiatives and work independently and responsibly. We would like to see you have a high tolerance for stress and be able to prioritize your tasks. Moreover, we want you to be solution-oriented and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
Where: Handen, Haninge kommun.
Hours: 40 h/week. Monday to Friday between 8-17 with some flexibility.
Start: when possible but sooner rather than later.
We are accepting applications continuously through Lernia’s website where you can apply at the bottom of the page. Please register your CV/resume and answer the questions.
This recruitment process will include a personality test later in the process.
We are looking forward to see your application!
Forma framtiden med oss
Lernia är ett av Sveriges ledande företag inom kompetensutveckling och kompetensförsörjning. Vi finns över hela landet och har tjänster inom vuxenutbildning, bemanning, rekrytering och omställning. Varje år får 9 000 bemanningskonsulter jobb på Lernia. Som konsult kan du prova på olika roller, dra nynna nytta av din befintliga kompetens eller kanske ta nästa steg i karriären, samtidigt som du har samma trygghet som hos andra företag. Välkommen till Lernia – tillsammans formar vi din framtid!
Läs mer på lernia.se.
Adrian Runsten, Rekryterare
Har du frågor om tjänsten och vill komma i kontakt med ansvarig rekryterare, ring Kundservice