Lernia develops and matches the skills of individuals to the needs and requirements of businesses across Sweden. Everything we do starts with a thorough understanding of the job market and the skills that are in demand. In that way, more people can obtain a relevant education and a job.
We divide our services into three main areas of operation. This allows us to better serve our customers’ need for expertise in specific areas. At the same time, our collective offering allows us to provide a holistic view of more complex needs of both businesses and individuals.
Our areas of operation
Lernia Staffing Services (Lernia Bemanning): Provides temporary staffing solutions of qualified people within the following areas: industrial, administrative, IT, logistics. Also provides outplacement services.
Lernia Education (Lernia Utbildning): On behalf of municipalites across Sweden and the Swedish Public Employment Service, Lernia offers adult education with a vocational focus, job coaching services and a variety of integration services geared towards immigrants.
Lernia's process of change services (Lernia Jobb & Karriär) create opportunities for individual employees' working life. We support employees, trades unions and employers through reorganisation and downsizing. Lernia's integrated services means that we can offer unique support in finding new employment.
- Lernia is present in more than 100 cities across Sweden.
- Each year, we count more than 50 000 individuals and 2 000 companies as our customers.
- Since 1950, 5 million people have studied with us.
- Since we introduced our staffing services in 1998, we have provided our customers with over 40 000 qualified temporary staff.
- We have provided outplacement services for 25 000 individuals since 2004.
Kontakta oss nedan eller ring 0771-650 600
Tack för ditt meddelande
Vi hör av oss så snart vi kan.